TADASHI SHOJI, an LA-based fashion house, is seeking a qualified International Public Relations and Marketing Manager who, under the direction of the Director of Public Relations and Marketing, will perform managerial and administrative work in planning, development, and implementation of the brand’s marketing strategies and public relations activities, both external and internal. This position will contribute to the overall brand awareness globally.
- Develop strategic PR and marketing plans for international markets in collaboration with Director of Public Relations
- Oversee international PR samples and sample trafficking for global requests
- Cultivate and grow strong relationships with international editors, stylists and bloggers – helping to strengthen the brand visibility globally
- Liaise with satellite PR teams in China and Japan as well as in-house marketing departments at key global retailers to further build communication and strategy for the brand internationally
- Assist in Market and Fashion Week planning including the bi-annual runway show in NYC
- Secure designer profile features and news items, develop story angles, write/edit press releases and maintain an international monthly PR calendar and database
- Develop answers to all media inquiries; oversee and execute media requests as it pertains to product distribution to outlets and handle interview arrangements
- Facilitate VIP fittings and manage dressing for the red carpet when needed
- Build and cultivate marketing strategy for new retail openings and liaise with the stores’ on in-store events and activations to help create traffic and awareness in international markets
- Distribute press reports, coverage, and credits to appropriate executives and sales teams
- Assist the Organization regularly to conduct relevant global market research. Monitor trends
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years public relations and/or marketing experience in fashion or luxury industry
- A Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills; the ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal & written
- Collaborative, positive minded individual; team-oriented approach
- Agency/international experience preferred; Bilingual Mandarin speaking a plus!
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, CisionPoint
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line PR & Marketing Manager, International.