This role will assist in the management of content for Tadashi Shoji’s Ecommerce Website, Social Media Channels and Wholesale Portal. The ideal candidate will be a responsible self-starter, innovative and detail-oriented.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Act as a liaison between the Shipping & Receiving and E-Commerce to coordinate and communicate the timing of all new shipments, photos and description preparation, and ensure their timely upload to the ecommerce site.
- Maintain the ecommerce online store including creation and editing of new and existing inventory, placement of copy, and categorization and application of attributes associated with related products.
- Collaborate with Ecommerce Merchandiser to build collections in support of seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Routinely review website for accuracy in all product data/images, timely updates to new product launches, marketing, and special merchandising pages.
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
- Execute social media marketing campaigns, programs, and promotions. Contribute to the development of social media strategy on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media channels.
- Create content that builds brand awareness, generates traffic, and engages key influencers.
- Monitor social media conversations and coordinates with team to respond to questions and comments posted as needed.
- Produce and distribute social media activity reports.
- Partner with Sample Production and Sales teams to ensure all photos and product information are quickly and accurately uploaded to NuOrder for wholesale customers.
Ad hoc projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Merchandising, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-2 years ecommerce, digital marketing or social media experience
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other new or established social media channels
- Advanced computer skills required, experience with AS400, Magento and/or other ecommerce platforms, a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, along with a keen eye for detail
- Positive collaborative attitude and an eagerness to learn, grow and innovate
When responding please include COVER LETTER, RESUME, and PORTFOLIO to: email@example.com, subject line Content Coordinator.