TADASHI SHOJI, a LA-based fashion house, is seeking a qualified Customer Service Escalation Specialist to ensure customer satisfaction. The Customer Service Escalation Specialist must identify ways to personalize the experience of every customer while providing and processing information in response to product inquiries and general concerns. The right candidate thinks quickly, loves solving puzzles, and uses great judgment without relying heavily on process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Document, investigate, and drive resolution of complex technical issues
- Prioritize and stimulate escalations with Continuing Product Development (CPD) to ensure visibility, traction and ultimate closure
- Ensure customer is heard throughout escalation process, keeping each customer’s best interest in mind.
- Evaluate escalation performance metrics.
- Review and identify root cause for all escalated service requests and use this information to improve continuously within service delivery teams.
- Focus on problem avoidance in escalation process.
- Manage bug reporting and CS insights
- Demonstrated experience extracting and interpreting large amounts of information from various databases and sources
- Communicate directly with customers by phone, email, social media or online chat.
- Offer insight in regards to product selection, sizing and fit.
- Assist E-Commerce department with additional tasks as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office and web applications
- Experience handling high volume calls in a fast pace environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal & written
- Experience in retail or fashion, a big plus
When responding please include COVER LETTER and RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Customer Service Escalation Specialist.