Our intimate, leading NYC Bridal Boutique is seeking a Part-time Bridal Stylist to join our growing team. The Bridal Stylist is responsible for advising brides-to-be on their wedding gown purchases. An ideal candidate is a dependable, interested and experienced bridal professional with proven sales excellence. Impeccable customer service skills are essential, as well as responsive communication and time management. This is primarily a sales position requiring sales experience and consistency.
The Part-time Bridal Stylist's main focus will be on sales through bridal appointments and style sessions with our brides-to-be, as well as assisting with daily maintenance and operations.
- Deliver the finest customer service, exceeding expectations at every opportunity
- Consistently meet sales goals and conversion targets
- Ensure all appointments are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist the Management Team with daily operations of the boutique
- Respond to email, telephone, and personal inquiries in an elevated, professional manner
- Maintain elevated boutique standards in visual merchandising and cleanliness
- Be well-versed in product knowledge and keep up-to-date on all boutique-related information
- Requires 1+ years sales experience, bridal preferred
- Requires proven sales consistency demonstrable through past KPIs
- Knowledge of Bridal Live preferred
- Computer proficiency with MS Office; Excel, Word
- College Degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a team environment
- Excellent English communication - verbal and written
- Dedicated to the highest levels of customer service and productivity
- Excellent time management/project skills
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Must be able to work standing and walking and be able to lift ~30 lbs.
– Part-time, Competitive, DOE
Please send a brief cover letter, subject line Bridal Stylist Position, with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org