Wyeth Eyewear is a new brand of modern eyewear, designed in New York. Our sunglasses are handcrafted and engineered with classic elements and timeless design. We are currently seeking a paid intern for 3 days a week, for the months of June & July. This individual must be based in New York and have interest and experience in current culture, marketing across the board (experiential, promotions, production, digital,ect..), branded content, social media, and blogging.
Wyeth is a small, but quickly growing company. You must have a self-starter attitude, and willingness to work in a fast paced start-up environment and contribute to the following:
- Support the Marketing director with internal initiatives and brand strategy
- Assist in packing and coordinating shipments from customer orders
- Research potential stockist
- Creating ideas to keep brand relevant
- Support our team during campaign shoots
- Social Media - Maintenance, content creation, & ideation
- Assist with brand outreach and placement
- Experiential Marketing - Planning/ Execution
- Strong organizational and communication skills are a must
- High Energy
- Prior experience in any of the following: Editorial/Marketing/PR/SM
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Google Docs
- Photography/graphic design/Adobe skills are a plus
Only New York based candidates will be considered.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.