AAM Brand Management, a boutique sized firm in midtown is looking to take on a dynamic and driven individual to assist with public relations, marketing and social media efforts immediately. See below for a description and please email your resume, a brief introduction and available start date if interested to Kristen@aammanagement.com.
ROLE: Support activities performed by members of the team as directed; Manage and execute projects as directed. Create and manage social media accounts, monitor and clip media placements, sample tracking, and mailings.
- Review targeted national and regional publications for client placements
- Scanning and mocking up clips
- Creating targeted lists as directed including media, retail, celebrity and tastemaker, other
- Assisting with sending out samples and all mailings
- Taking inventory of sample stock
- Maintaining and organizing the sample closet
- Trafficking fashion samples in and around New York
- Preparing press kits for all clients, updating regularly with new press
- Create social media content and manage social media accounts
PROJECTS CAN INCLUDE:
- Market research of new client demographics
- Celebrity identification and mailing
- Targeted college outreach
- Social Media awareness
Attention to detail and strong work ethic are a must. Fast paced environment, but great hands-on opportunity!
- Preferred - Microsoft Office
- Photoshop experience is a plus but is not required