AZIONE is looking to immediately hire a Senior Account Executive Publicist in both our NY and LA offices. The ideal candidate(s) should have a minimum of four years of agency experience in the consumer/fashion/lifestyle categories and should have a strong desire to accelerate quickly at a fast-paced boutique agency.
You should be an expert at full-circle client management and be able to successfully manage and maintain several accounts at once with ease.
It is essential that you have extremely strong contacts with the top Fashion, Accessories, Lifestyle, Consumer and Business media, with an outstanding placement portfolio and a strong understanding of mainstream consumers and media.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a strong rolodex of first-hand contacts in the media across multiple channels (fashion/lifestyle a must)
- Demonstrate strong ability to pitch and write press materials
- Create constant stream of media placements and digital strategy based on industry trends and client initiatives
- Consistently secure both print and online coverage with both item and feature placements
- Build and maintain excellent traditional media and blogger relationships
- Communicate with clients on day-to-day needs
- Multitask across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline
- Executes strategy in place to deliver on account goals
- Weekly and monthly client reporting
- Display exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, meeting goals and deadlines with minimal-moderate supervision
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple assignments and changing priorities
- Show proactivity, resourcefulness and tenacity in problem solving
- Ability to participate in meetings and conference calls and lead when necessary
- Work with Director on deliverables, timeline and budget for each account
- Ability to develop press strategy to gain and maintain strong client relationship
- Commit to continuous learning, meeting of new contacts and improvement of leadership skills
TO BE CONSIDERED: You must be a savvy, successful PR ace with at least 4 years of strong media experience and a proven track record of consistent and relevant coverage produced for clients. You must know how to pitch a brand in outside the box ways, come up with unique activation concepts and execute on all fronts without being managed. We are never satisfied with average at AZIONE, so we'll expect you to constantly be better than your last hit.
We offer medical, bonus & commission, summer hours and several incentives. You'll be working in incredibly fun office spaces, surrounded by great teammates in a fast-paced culture committed to excellence for our clients.
Some of our clients include:
Fender Musical Instruments, SPRING, modelFIT, Skullcandy, Sakara Life, Billabong, Soma, Journelle, LIVELY, Muscle Milk, RESQWATER, Epicuren, Onepiece, Freshly Picked, Corkcicle, Wölffer Estate, Volcom, Dr. Denim and more...
Visit AZIONEpr.com for more information on our company.
Point of contact:
Los Angeles applicants send attn: Michele Thomas
New York applicants send attn: Leland Drummond