Bollare is a bi-coastally headquartered, full-service, beauty, fashion and lifestyle public relations firm. Between offices in New York and Los Angeles, Bollare works with brands across three verticals: celebrity seeding, digital consultancy and traditional press coverage.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, or Journalism. Provides support to the designated accounts while contributing to and delivering on press strategy for each account.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate strong ability to pitch and write press materials
- Create constant stream of social media strategy based on industry trends and client initiatives
- Consistently secure blog coverage with both item and feature placements
- Build and maintain excellent blogger relationships
- Communicate with clients on day-to-day needs
- Multitask across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline
- Executes strategy in place to deliver on account goals
- Weekly and monthly client reporting
- Display exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, meeting goals and deadlines with minimal-moderate supervision
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple assignments and changing priorities
- Show proactivity, resourcefulness and tenacity in problem solving
- Ability to participate in meetings and conference calls and lead when necessary
- Work with Account Manager/Director on deliverables, timeline and budget for each account
- Assist in development of press strategy to gain and maintain strong client relationship
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills
- Mentor entry level team members
- Report directly to Director of Digital
- Attend industry events on behalf of Bollare Communication to increase Bollare presence at key events
- Handle all aspects of job at a highly sophisticated image level including social media channels
- Participate in Bollare Communications social media network
- Communicate with and provide positive feedback to Bollare clients via Facebook and Twitter
- Engage with both the LA and NYC office as a team player.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.