Cynthia Rowley is hiring in-house interns to assist the Social Media department, reporting to the Social Media Manager for the fall semester starting in August 2016.
Candidates must be:
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, and willing to learn
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and possess an attention to detail
- Familiar with all Microsoft Office and general administrative platforms
- Possess strong written and verbal skills
- *A good understanding of social media platforms and knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analytical reporting assistance
- Social media trend monitoring
- Influencer program support
- Branded content creation + photo shoot support
To apply for a Social Media internship, please email a resume and any portfolio materials to Liz at email@example.com .
All internships are unpaid for school credit only.