Danielle Gadi PR is a New York City based luxury, boutique PR company, specializing in fine jewelry. We are seeking a full-time dynamic and pro-active account coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Coordinate and execute all daily press and stylist inquiries
- Manage/traffic all samples between clients and editors, stylists including coordination of all important paperwork such as memos, LORs, COI's etc.
- Keep up to date records of everything including various calendars, contact lists, and press clippings
- Must be up to date with the happenings in the industry as well as the media, such as key influencers, celebrities, and any career changes amongst publications
- Daily administrative support
- Be able to adapt to an ever-changing industry and be able to perform under pressure
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for the fashion and jewelry industry
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to prioritize
- Proficiency in social media platforms namely Instagram and Snapchat
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm for brainstorming and collaborative work
- Strong organizational and research skills
- Ability to multitask and manage mulitple projects simulatenously
- Knowledge of fashion influencers and celebrities
- Knowledge of Photoshop is favored, but not required
Salary is to be discussed.
All candidates interested in working at Danielle Gadi PR should email email@example.com. With your request, please include the following:
1. Subject line - "Account Coordinator Application”
2. Cover letter and attached resume
3. Brief description of what you can bring to our team
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm.