Editorialist is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant. Candidates must be available to work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the office.
Editorialist is a premier online magazine and boutique featuring the top edit in luxury accessories and fine jewelry that launched in February 2013. It was founded by two former editors of a top fashion publication, Kate Davidson Hudson and Stefania Allen. Both merging their creative, stylish and business personas into Editorialist, they were able to create the industry’s only company dedicated solely to luxury accessories. With Editorialist’s content-meets-commerce functionality, customers can shop the top edit of today’s hottest accessories while browsing through the quarterly magazine issues.
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Manage billing correspondence for clients and vendors
- Maintain office organization including appropriate filing and inventory systems
- Assist with trunk shows, including preparation, order fulfillment, clean up and invoicing
- Liaise between stylist and clients, preparing correspondence, fulfilling order requests and managing shipment details
- Administrative duties as needed
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.