HauteTrader is a luxury fashion trading startup which facilitates peer to peer trading of luxury fashion items using an innovative currency based system. With our new generation trading method, we strive to change the way women shop resale and deal with their latent luxury purchases.
If you are self-driven, willing to face new challenges, and have an intense passion for either Start-Ups, Marketing, or Technology - let's talk! You can learn more about us at www.HauteTrader.com.
- Assisting with the maintenance and improvement of our website
- Contributing to the planning and execution of events and promotions
- Market Research (Focus Group, Survey)
- Client Outreach / Communication initiatives
- Digital innovation & competitive analysis
- Media Calling
- Press Release writing
- Establishing partnerships and media relationships
- Development of Promotional Materials and site copy
YOUR REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree or working toward bachelor degree in PR/Marketing/Digital Marketing / Graphic Design / BusDev etc
- Previous media relations and media pitching experiences a big plus but not required
- Experience Designing sales/marketing materials, including sell sheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of fashion bloggers / Fashion industry Fashion Blogging
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, small group setting
- CAD/ Photoshop CC/ Illustrator (Graphic Design Interns)
YOUR REQUIRED HUMAN SKILLS:
- Interest in Startups
- knowledge of the luxury market
- Social Media profile with strong high volume of followers
- Must be VERY organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in fashion and lifestyle brands
This Internship is for IMMEDIATE placement with the potential to develop into a larger role. Please only apply if you are CURRENTLY in a lifestyle position that allows you to intern with us for a minimum period of 2 months.
This internship offers a flexible schedule with a minimum requirement of 15 hrs/per week.
Please contact Intern@HauteTrader.com.