Imagine being able to accomplish anything you want in your home & garden, regardless of your budget or skill level. With a fast-growing audience of over 18 million monthly readers, Hometalk, the largest DIY community on the web, enables and empowers you to do just that. By providing a platform for individuals to share ideas and exchange advice, we’re helping people live the life they want and deserve, one project at a time.
How can you help fulfill this vision? A single great headline has the power to draw hundred of thousands of new readers. We’re looking for someone to help drive maximum performance for every project we post. As a social headline editor, your primary goal is to help grow Hometalk’s audience by identifying appealing stories on Hometalk and writing awesome headlines for Facebook circulation.
- Identify stories and projects with viral potential on Hometalk and maintain an hourly publishing schedule on FB
- Write compelling and high-performing headlines designed to draw curiosity and interest to the project and drive traffic
- Meet traffic benchmarks through consistent innovation of headline tactics and publishing formats
- Assist in expanding Facebook footprint through new page launches, syndication partnerships,and Facebook Live
- Be highly in tune with Facebook’s ever-changing algorithm to remain ahead of the curve
- Work with defined KPIs and track performance
- You are an awesome headline writer. Period.
- You have sharp instincts and know what readers want to click on
- You thrive in high-volume, fast-paced and feedback driven environments
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth.
- Be part of our explosive growth and exciting future ahead!
- Gorgeous office in a friendly co-working space
- Chelsea/Flatiron location - great access to main subway lines
- Free lunch three times a week, fully stocked kitchen and wine cooler
- Chill zone (couches, playstation and Apple TVs, pool table)
- DIY Fridays!
Benefits package: health, holidays and PTO.
Kind and supportive team and a highly engaged user-base that’ll rock your world
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.