Extremely efficient and motivated PR Showroom Coordinator based in New York City. Candidates must be organized, resourceful and show great attention to detail in all aspects of their work. The PR Showroom Coordinator works closely with Account Teams on facilitating editorial requests, press appointments, sample trafficking and inventory, showroom and closet organization, tracking product placements in all press outlets and related press events for all showroom brands.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities Of The Job
- Act as liaison with magazine editors and stylists for editorial requests and showroom appointments.
- Track and invoice samples for use in editorials through FashionGPS
- Provide credit information to magazines
- Track editorial credit results for monthly report
- Compile press books
- Assist in the coordination of press events
- Assist in all seasonal press planning
- Assist with the management of seasonal interns
- Assists on a variety of special projects as they arise.
- Oversee all general day-to-day operations
- Ordering and maintaining inventory of all office supplies
- Handle company out of pocket expenses per month
- Coordinate and merchandising the showroom accordingly
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in fast paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated, trustworthy, team player, flexible, organized, and professional.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, FashionGPS, and MS Word. Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Social media experience a plus
- 1 + years of experience in public relations or related field.
To apply, please send your resume to Suzanne@industrypublicity.com, subject line Showroom Coordinator.
Founded in 2001, INDUSTRY Group is a fast-paced multi-service public relations, marketing and events agency catering to the Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and Health & Wellness industries. INDUSTRY has a successful track record for creating highly strategic campaigns, branding and strategic partnerships reaching worldwide success. From traditional media outreach, cultural trends and influencers to cutting-edge new media services, INDUSTRY Group takes a multifaceted approach to tell compelling brand stories across all platforms.