COMPANY / TEAM CULTURE
Industry of All Nations is a clothing and goods brand based in Los Angeles, collaborating with craftsmen and makers from all around the globe. We are focused on social and environmental sustainability from the ground up. This means going beyond business ethics, into a deeper sense of responsibility to the planet and integral maintenance of our many cultures.
We're seeking people who are interested in style through clean basics, and beautification by cultural traditions and modern creativity.
IOAN has been a strong running brand for five years, having just opened our first ever flagship location on Abbot Kinney in Venice.
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills.
- Self starter, motivated, friendly outgoing positive personality with high energy.
- 2+ years of recent retail management experience.
- Must be passionate and driven to educate clientele about our standards, as well as explain how garments are made and what the brand represents.
- Available on weekends - capable of fulfilling holiday.
- Personal commitment to environmental and social sustainability an absolute requirement.
- Competent utilizing POS system and cash handling procedures.
- Compile weekly & monthly sales reports. Excel skills are required.
- Opening/closing of store.
- Upholding visual merchandising, maintaining a clean and orderly storefront.
- Be fluent in IOAN manufacturing practices, be comfortable explaining processes, locations of our clothing and goods.
- Displaying our items in style; suitable IOAN clothing worn during shop hours.
- Follow relevant news pertaining to sustainability, retail practices both within the new sustainable standard as well as the general standard.
- Assist with occasional in-store events; planning and staffing.
- Pay attention to operational procedures and suggest changes and/or improvements.
- Maintain sufficient stock.
- Continuously self-educate on product knowledge, and train employees on same.
- Maintain and improve the stability and reputation of the store.
- Be ready everyday to talk to new people about what we do and why we do it.
- Lead by the very best example.
To apply, please send your resume to Erik@industryofallnations.com.