IYLIA is all set to introduce its second season in the women’s luxury footwear industry. We are not only looking for someone with impeccable interpersonal skills and a charming personality but a self-starter, someone goal oriented. We would like to attract a seasoned professional in women’s footwear for a luxury fashion brand who is able to develop and maintain strong relationships within the industry.
We manufacture entirely in Europe. We are looking to hire someone for this position immediately. IYLIA values individuals with a strong entrepreneurial spirt with the ability to work independently to create those quality opportunities for the brand.
We are seeking a results-driven retail Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through to close. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals and meet client expectations.
- Must have 5 years sales experience in the luxury fashion industry with a focus on independent and brick and mortar stores in the USA
- Experienced in working with product ranging from a price point of $350 - $1,200
- MUST have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work within a Start Up framework
- Strong communication skills to effectively articulate ideas
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered with the ability to discuss available options based on understanding customer base and market dynamics and requirements
- Cross-sell products
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager
In 2015, the luxury brand, IYLIA, made its debut into the fashion industry. The brand is entirely owned and funded by designer Layla-joy Williams. Post an extensive career in the shoe industry, she launched IYLIA in order to meet the demand for fashionable yet wearable shoes for women. The company aims to create products that are an extension of a working woman's life.
IYLIA is inspired by cultures around the world. We source only high quality materials from across the globe to put together a myriad of looks. The products are entirely handcrafted in Spain using sophisticated patterns and great attention to detail.
The brand intricately weaves leather into creations that transition flawlessly from desk to dinner. IYLIA creates shoes that are both functional and luxurious. The new collection is teed up to launch this Fall, consisting of refined heels and chic city flats. Each piece is stylishly crafted while keeping comfort in mind. The new collection will feature vibrant revamps of iconic IYLIA styles as well as some edgy new ones.
In a nutshell, we would like someone who is self- motivated with a dynamic personality and big ideas! We look forward to you joining #TeamIylia!
All interested candidates please contact email@example.com .