Jing Daily is looking for an entrepreneurial Business Development Manager in a time of rapid growth. The main purpose of this role is to assist in driving and increasing sales across advertising, sponsorships, and creative solutions. The Business Development Manager will also be responsible for developing Jing Daily’s reputation as a “go-to” source for media on Chinese business, culture and luxury topics while developing our global readership. This role sits within the Sales and Marketing Teams and will play an essential part in the growth strategy of Jing Daily. This is an exceptional opportunity to become part of an innovative, fast moving company, on an exciting journey to further engage a loyal and passionate community.
- Assist in the development of all advertising and sponsorship channels: including Website, Newsletters, WeChat as well as creative solutions
- Help, develop and execute Jing Advertising Solutions strategy, including development of new multichannel revenue solutions.
- Develop, activate and manage new client outreach program-based on clients, products and services that will add value to the Jing team.
- Promote Jing Daily via outreach to other blogs and major news outlets, through commenting, emails, media relations initiatives and other PR techniques
- Conduct market research, track, and analyze Jing Daily’s performance.
- Expand partnership, collaborations, and business outreach both in China and the west.
- 1-2 years of advertising and creative solutions sales experience, ideally within a leading media brand
- Chinese language proficiency
- Interest in and knowledge of fashion, luxury, lifestyle and digital
- BA in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications or other related field
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify trends in data and generated reports within the luxury field
- Customer focused attitude-confident, responsive, enthusiastic, proactive, and fast-paced
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships naturally
- Results-oriented, able to work independently and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Please send resume and cover letter with subject line “Business Development Manager” to email@example.com