Karla Otto Inc. is an international public relations and brand strategy agency for luxury, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, art and design industry leaders, with offices in Milan, Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong and Beijing.
The Los Angeles showroom is currently looking for a part-time Logistics Assistant to support our VIP team, which specializes in celebrity dressing.
The ideal candidate will have a professional, self-starting attitude, possess interpersonal communication skills—for both clients and work colleagues—and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. He or she must be highly organized, and exhibit a strong work ethic and enthusiasm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Learn and become proficient in Fashion GPS (a digital tool for managing samples)
- Process, check, pack and unpack all incoming and outgoing shipments and ground sendouts and returns
- Creating and archiving inventory, as per Karla Otto protocol
- Maintain accurate and updated records of all sample trafficking activity
- Support with administrative tasks
- Support with the maintenance of the showroom and samples to ensure correct merchandising and inventory
- 20-25 hours per week
- $200-$300 per week
If interested in the position, please email your resume and cover letter to Annalisa Solari: Annalisa.Solari@KarlaOtto.com.