We are a small rapidly growing, internationally recognized luxury-lifestyle brand with offices and manufacturing in Los Angeles.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and highly organized candidate. If you enjoy a friendly work place and value being part of a Team, we want to hear from you.
You are a self-starter and have the ability to prioritize work flow.
- Knowledge of garment construction fabrics and Trims.
- Assisting Designer in all areas, including sourcing and purchasing trim and fabric.
- Creating Tech Packs.
- Approving T.O.Ps.
- Maintaining vendor relations.
Requirements for this position:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in the fashion industry a must.
- Degree required in Fashion design.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Freelance basis with potential to become full time employee
Local candidate only
To Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.