The M∙A∙C Cosmetics Global Communications team is looking for a fall intern to assist the department with the following:
- Maintaining the samples closet (permanent and new collections)
- Assisting with monthly press and special collaborations recaps and press clippings
- Updating team’s fact check tracker, shade history, and media list
- Creating regional media lists
- Creating press materials
- Editing and transcribing interviews with talent, collaborators, M∙A∙C executives and Senior Artists
- Assist in the planning, organization and execution of Fashion Week
- Assist in preparing and executing global press events
- Work with Talent/Fashion Relations team on special event projects such as designer events, press dinners, parties, etc.
- Twitter monitoring and reporting
- Ability to work at least 2-3 days a week in exchange for school credit starting in August/Sept. 2016
- Must be a driven team player with a positive outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous PR experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA
In exchange for receiving college credit, a monthly stipend will also be offered.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.