Since its organic inception in 2008, Miansai has quickly grown to be a renowned lifestyle fashion success story. Our inspired and original designs set a new standard for men's accessories and our new women's line is quickly following suit.
From the onset, our brand has been rooted in our passion for taking mundane objects from the world around us to then elevate these through refined and ownable aesthetics, detail obsessed craftsmanship, and our use of top quality metals and leathers.
• Drive sales and obtain sales goals through excellent customer service and clienteling
• Demonstrate brand and product knowledge during all interactions with customers and co-workers
• Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence in the front and back of house
• Help to ensure the sales floor is fully stocked and merchandised according to company guidelines at all times
• Assist or participate in company initiatives involving selling, service, stock, visual merchandising, etc.
• At least 2+ years of specialty retail experience
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion for our brand and customer service
• Knowledge of fashion industry and competitive market
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team focused environment
- Work with Product Engineers & Designers to develop rigorously detailed and accurate CAD models for new products from concept through launch
- Edit and create CAD files for 3D printing. Provide CAD and 3D printing expertise to facilitate the rapid fabrication of prototypes and models.
- Ability to modify CADS to spec based on raw material.
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Proficient in CAD/CAM, 2D and 3D Modeling (Rhino, SolidWorks, other)
- Proficient with Engineering drawings, including dimensioning and geometric tolerancing
- Maintain Brand standards for visual presentation throughout the territory
- Partners with the Visual Merchandising Manager to prepare for and implement seasonal merchandising presentations and new visual merchandising intiatives.
- Partners with the retail team and sales team to monitor merchandise sell through and replenishment.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in visual merchandising, mapping, wholesale sales and/or retail sales
- The ability to create, plan and execute visual merchandising strategies
- Strong commercial awareness
FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
To apply, please send cover letter, resume linkedin.com account information to firstname.lastname@example.org.