Sales Executive will be responsible for supporting and growing both new and existing accounts. We are looking for an individual who has the ability to identify opportunities and help drive the business to a new area of growth. Our Head of Sales should be a marketer, sales driver, and merchandiser. Big Growth opportunity from within.
- New York, NY
- Candidate ideally will have 3+ Years in the luxury or contemporary women’s market and established relationships with retailers such as Saks 5 Avenue, Barney’s, NETAPORTER, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Intermix, Shopbop, Revolve, etc.
- Candidate with high-growth, startup experience preferred.
- Ability to be a merchant, marketer, and sales driver.
- Ability to foster established relationships as a brand ambassador.
- Ability to work with Department stores and online retail leadership, access sales reports and brand data, analyze and drive conversation, and strategize for the brand and sales growth.
- Manage and grow top line sales and gross margin.
- Drive sales with current accounts for deeper penetration and potential line extensions.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities, with both branded and private labels, by utilizing current design and production capabilities to address specific customer needs.
- Identify and secure new accounts.
- Build strategy to grow the specialty store business.
- Develop and foster relationships with online retail partners (EG: Moda Operandi, Net A Porter, etc.)
- Regularly communicate with Design and Merchant teams to ensure that all customer demands are met.
- Work with production and sales operations to ensure customer orders are properly managed.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales strategies against sales targets, taking into account the return on investment.
- Salary Base
- Commissions for Sales
To apply, please send your resume to Suzanne@industrypublicity.com, subject line Sales Executive.