Who We Are
School House is a New York based creative design agency, experienced in retail, that collaborates with evolving and emerging brands to unleash their character, express their individualism and journey their stories around the globe.
Authenticity, collaboration and expression exemplify our own character and are interwoven throughout our culture, our work and our relationships.
Who We're Looking For
School House is currently looking for creative project manager to join our small, growing team. We are looking for a candidate capable of managing all aspects of the design and production of a wide variety of creative projects, from print and packaging design, to digital marketing and web design through to environmental and branding design. The ideal candidate will have a broad base of experience working with cross functional teams at a high volume, collaborating with diverse project owners and creative resources. Reporting to the owner, the project manager will collaborate heavily with all internal designers, freelancers and clients.
- Immediate Availability and NYC-Based
- Actively participate in concept investigation and other cross-category meetings providing key project data for project investigation, implementation and progression
- Work closely with manger and liaise between client and operational areas to ensure job progression, and that projects meet business objectives and client expectations
- Ability to calculate internal costs and overhead and formulate proposals for new and/or existing clients
- Assess project scope, workflow and timeline and plan against current team member availability.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of all creative team members as it pertains to executing on specific projects
- Ensure that all design work meets objectives of the brief and adheres to established brand standards/visual identity.
- Regularly communicates and presents project schedules, statuses and action plans to various internal and external team members, always tailoring communication and bringing solutions/opportunities.
- Effectively transcribes, leads and organizes meetings that consist of multiple disciplines and levels to ensure next steps are agreed on and meeting goals are met
- Proactively and consistently conceive of, define, and develop process improvements to increase efficiency and productivity across the Creative Department as well as cross functional teams (IT, Marketing, Merchandising) and external vendor partners
- Interest and/or background in retail and branding design, specifically beauty and fashion
- Strong and respectful writing and verbal communication skills, within the office, to clients, consultants and contractors.
- Ability to be collaborative and pro-active
- Ability to be highly detailed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
How to Apply
Please email us your resume, include your portfolio, background/interests, current salary and available start date.