Solange was established in 1990 by the award-winning jewelry designer Solange Azagury-Partridge. In its 25 years in business, the brand has grown to become internationally recognized, receiving many recognitions and honors.
Solange is now recruiting for a Boutique Assistant for its New York store to support the day-to-day operation of the boutique and interact with clients to promote the brand, collections and generate sales.
This is a full time role working five days a week days over a six day work week.
- Support the manager in daily duties
- Effectively and professionally engage clients and spend sufficient time identifying their needs
- Maintain efficient client liaisons, ensuring all queries are fully resolved, maintaining brand personality and strong relationships
- Update the client database
- Manage client repair administration, liaising with Production and jewelers
- Ensure correct opening and closing procedures are adhered to
- Handle and display stock professionally and appropriately at all times, continuously examining stock for quality
- Manage daily display set up, polishing jewellery as needed
- Ensure that the showroom and cabinets are tidy and clean
- Put the jewellery away in the safe every evening
- Help with photo shoot enquiries by packing jewellery as to not get damaged, checking insurance is in place, etc.
- Go on press runs
- Send approved images when requested by press and stylists
- Get jewellery from the safe as needed and gift wrap jewellery
- Ensure appropriate packaging is available
- Assist with stock takes and daily counts
- Perform equipment and packaging audits, ensuring branded stationery, business cards, client detail forms and ring sizers are present at all times
- Perform ad hoc duties and working late as required
- Two years jewelry or luxury experience
- Internship experience
- Exceptional customer service and ability to interact with high calibre clientele
- Highly organised and ability to trouble shoot
- Embrace the Solange image and brand
- Motivated to sell