With locations in New York City, Dallas, Atlanta and Los Angeles, as well as road reps across the country, SUCCARRA Media Group is able to develop and execute all aspects of a designer’s brand. Whether it’s increasing sales, growing brand awareness through editorial media exposure, social media and celebrity seeding, or working through the design and production process, SUCCARRA's team are highly qualified and creative individuals have a proven track record of progressing and maturing designers, allowing them to become leaders and to leave a lasting footprint in the fashion industry.
SUCCARRA is looking for someone who has solid contacts, has a strong placement portfolio, and is hands on.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Drive placements for our brands – Print, Red Carpet, Parties and Street.
- Working your relationships to pro-actively identity celebrity opportunities.
- Work to build relationships with new talent.
- Working with stylists, and inviting them into the showroom regularly.
- Must have experience with a proven track record of results.
- Looking for someone who is driven and results-oriented.
- Must be able to clearly communicate to clients with expectations.
- Critical thinker in the etiquette involved.
- Strong follow up skills.
To apply, please send your resume to Nash at email@example.com, subject line Freelance Celebrity Publicist.