Our stellar team needs a spectacular Public Relations Manager for Beauty in its NYC offices. This is an immediate and existing position. The role is responsible for press related initiatives as well as content strategy. We are looking for someone who is creative and can deliver engaging content while developing newsworthy campaigns and storylines.
Additional experience includes:
- Write and edit all copy for our press releases, websites, blog, newsletters, emails, whitepapers, eBooks, social posts, and events.
- Help build strategy behind on site, digital & social initiatives.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar with the marketing team.
- Act as a point of contact for press and maintain an engagement strategy.
- Excellent written and communication skills are a must.
- Own analysis reports & KPI metrics
- 2-3 years experience in a PR or related role.
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Candidate should have a personal interest in the beauty industry.
- Determined self-starter
Email your resume, salary requirements and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who do not include salary requirements will not be considered.
Candidates whose qualifications match the above specifications will only be contacted. TELEPHONE INQUIRIES NOT ACCEPTED. Relocation allowances not provided. US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.