Los Angeles based social media coordinator -- Seeking a creative, independent thinker who is up-to-date on social and fashion trends. The social media coordinator will be responsible for monitoring daily content across various social platforms. Will be creating out of the box content, designing social media images, and assisting with social media campaigns for a variety of fashion, lifestyle, and hospitality clients. Some computer design and photography skills required. This position will work directly with the Social Media Director to brainstorm and create engaging social initiatives. Must be fun, energetic, and be prepared to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Bachelors Degree ideally in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a related field or related internships
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms including; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and more
- Ability to ask questions and learn new skills quickly
- Excellent orginizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Proficiency in MAC and Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Cision
- Basic html and video production skills a plus
Please send all resumes to email@example.com with the subject "LA Social Media Coordinator".