We are looking for a Sales Executive for Tranoï NEW YORK women’s show.
- Be part of the strategy and propose new ideas to reach the sales targets,
- Collaborate on each season’s show theme and execution of this theme with the brand selection and scouting,
- Outreach new potential exhibitors according to the Tranoï selection level,
- Travel to domestic and international markets to scout new brands, trends, and ideas for future tradeshow initiatives,
- Consult with all accounts on strategic positioning within the marketplace and sales growth strategy,
- Leverage account relationships to improve the show seasonally,
- Follow up the exhibitors’ requests, in terms of location and overall satisfaction,
- Work on sponsorship with the accounting and marketing department,
- Implement our software with information about the exhibitors and their potential participation and comments,
- Check the application forms and prepare the selection committee meetings,
- Contact the exhibitors to rebook their participation,
- Work on the brands floor map according to our view and strategy,
- Competitor monitoring,
- Coordinate key social media and marketing initiatives for new and key brands, alongside the communication department,
- Managing and helping with the staff during the tradeshow and find solutions with exhibitors’ and buyers’ requests,
- Weekly report to the management,
- Participate to the show report giving all feedbacks and propose solutions to improve future editions
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Very dynamic, versatile and positive person!!
- Solid knowledge of the American market and fashion industry,
- Strong organization and ability to use Excel,
- Ability to perform, even under pressure with tight deadlines,
- Possess problem solving skills and be comfortable working with others,
- Good Sales and Market analysis,
- Good spatial awareness and attentive to details,
- Flexible over hours where necessary
Four times a year during Paris Fashion Week, and twice a year during New York Women’s Market Week, TRANOÏ fashion trade shows take place in prestigious venues and establish a relationship between creativity and business.
TRANOÏ Paris : Women's, the flagship trade show in the TRANOÏ portfolio of events, is one of the most influential fashion rendez-vous in the world. Representing over 600 exhibitors, this show prides itself on its strict selection process and high-standards of design and presentation. Covering the wide spectrum between ready-to-wear to jewellery, footwear, leather goods, hats, scarfs, sunglasses, jackets and swimwear from designers representing every continent.
TRANOÏ Paris / Men's • Women's Pre-collections. This show was created to meet the demands of an evolving market after the realisation that buying trends and consumer habits had changed. Sourcing the very best avant-garde, street-luxury, contemporary and modern men's collections from around the world, and presenting them in the same time and space as women's collections, 6 weeks ahead of Paris women's fashion week.
TRANOÏ New York : Women's. In February 2015, TRANOÏ launched its boutique salon to the US market, introducing to North America the essence of a TRANOÏ show: central, intimate and atypical. Fusing the perfect blend of European and Asian avant-garde with American contemporary casualness, TRANOÏ New York / Women & Men takes a more personal approach and more private view of its exclusive brand selection, sourced worldwide.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.