Walter Schupfer Management is a premiere artist agency representing some of the most successful photographers, stylists, set designers, hair stylists and makeup artists internationally through our offices in New York, Los Angeles and Paris. We are currently looking for a Junior Agent for the Styling Division.
The junior agent will work closely with the Senior Agent on daily tasks, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage artists careers to the very best in terms of both editorial and advertising – under supervision of the Senior Agent
- Negotiate talent fees and working conditions with clients – under supervision of the Senior Agent
- Update artists’ portfolios & follow up with clients to receive images and tear sheets
- Work with the Art Department for website updates and social media
- Production duties: responsible for all artists travel arrangements, call sheets and all other necessary information related to every booking.
- Assist in creating and sending out artist promotions.
- Update and maintain contact database for promotions. Research new clients and contacts for the agency.
- Manage and book assistants for artists on all jobs including shows
- Assist in invoicing and closing jobs
- Plus any other activity that may help in day-to-day operations.
- Any other duties that are customarily performed by an employee in a similar position within the fashion industry.
- Previous experience in the fashion industry with preferred photo agency experience
- Strong interest in fashion photography
- Knowledge of working stylists, set designers, and hair and makeup artists
- Demonstrated ability to act as a pro-active team player in various working environments
- Ability to multi task under pressure while keeping a positive attitude
- Must be able to aid in things that come up last minute, while creating/working on long term projects
- Highly developed organizational and research skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and various calendar management programs
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Some experience with Lookbooks
- Understanding of social media, networking, interactive and online media
Please email the WSM Styling Division a cover letter and resume in PDF form to email@example.com.