WENDY YUE is an international and established fine jewelry brand renowned for one-of-a-kind and exquisite art jewels.
We are seeking a part-time Operations Executive for our New York regional office. The role’s main duties are office management, inventory management, and logistical coordination to maintain smooth office operations. We provide an attractive and flexible remuneration package that will provide cross-functional career development within the company for passionate and competent individuals.
- Act as New York office point person— paperwork filing and liaising with Headquarters on all office and billing related matters
- Responsible for incoming phone calls and emails
- Maintain records of trade show materials and miscellaneous brand related items: display props, trays, stationary, supplies, magazines, catalogues, packaging, etc.
- Responsible for receiving all incoming mail and shipments, reporting to Headquarters (non-press-related)
- Responsible for coordinating all outgoing mail and shipments to Headquarters, Retailers, trunk shows, and trade shows, reporting to Headquarters (non-press-related)
- Become familiar with Parcel-Pro Fedex logistical coordination
- Become familiar with high-value courier (Malca-Amit, Ferrari) logistical coordination and to arrange TIB returns based on company-provided manual and training (occasional)
- Responsible for urgent local deliveries (occasional)
- Ensure physical inventory is in-line with Headquarters records by conducting regular stock reconciliation
- Report all inventory in-out records to Headquarters
- Answer to all inventory inquiries made by Headquarters
- Forward any sales inquiries to Headquarters
- Coordinate sales appointment to show collection to clients (occasional)
- Honest, direct, responsible, responsive, and stable individual
- Excellent communicator and able to answer urgent messages after working hours (due to Hong Kong Headquarters time-difference)
- Flexible schedule, able to come in at least twice a week, can negotiate stable part-time work schedule
- Strong organizational skills with experience in administrative work preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work effectively with management and internal personnel
- Ability to perform the job with attention to detail and high accuracy
- Capable of coordinating multiple projects in a timely and orderly manner (occasional)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary – to be negotiated, can be by the hour or by the month depending on candidate preference for flexible or pre-set working hours.
All interested candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. With your request, please include the following:
1. Subject line - "Operations Executive Application”
2. Cover letter and attached resume
This is a part-time position, flexible working hours, expected 8-12 hours per week.