Autumn Communications is looking for Public Relations Interns for the Fall 2016 semester. We are looking for candidates currently enrolled in school with relevant PR experience or an interest in PR.
Autumn Communications is a small boutique PR firm with locations in New York and Los Angeles. We have an intimate understanding of the fashion, lifestyle, food, entertainment, and technology sectors, utilizing long-term relationships with both influencers and media to garner significant brand awareness via national and regional magazines, newspapers, online and television outlets.
Recent Clients Include: Absolut Elyx, Birchbox, Catch Restaurant, Splits59, Amazon Kindle, Oren Isaac, IMDb, Tamara Mellon, Winc, The Kitchy Kitchen, HUM Nutrition, Belusso, DSTLD, ESTABLISHED Jewelry, Donatienne, RumbaTime and more.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assist with sample trafficking
- Maintain and organize the collections/showroom
- Prepare editor/celeb gifting
- Track publications and websites for editorial credits
- Preparing and brainstorming social media content with the team
- Assist NYC PR team with daily tasks and press events
- Eager to learn firsthand at a small public relations firm
- Knowledge of key online and print publications
- Strong writing and communication skills - Ability to work with professionalism and punctuality in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Mac operating system and Microsoft Office
- MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE COLLEGE CREDIT
*Daily stipend for lunch and transportation provided
Someone who can start immediately is a plus.
*Minimum 2-3 days a week required.
Job Type: Fall 2016 Internship
Job Location: New York, NY / Los Angeles
Required education: College student; we can accommodate school credit
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for the New York Office and to Michelle@autumncommunications.com for the LA office