JOB DESCRIPTION: Account Director/VP
We are a boutique PR agency specializing in fashion and accessories, looking to add a senior team member to lead our Ready-to-Wear division in NY. With offices in Soho (and Los Angeles), we work with some of the top contemporary RTW collections sold at Barneys, Net-a-Porter, etc.
- Maintain and create new relationships with target fashion editors, stylists and bloggers
- Secure strategic press coverage in national, regional, and online media outlets. (Both features and product placements)
- Manage and execute the day-to-day work of 5-6 RTW accounts
- Exhibit strong writing and communication skills to interface and articulate ideas to both clients and media
- Manage and coordinate targeted press events to support seasonal launches, collections, and previews
- Compile and send monthly reports to clients
- Multitask across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline
- Ensure that all media and stylist’s requests are fulfilled, delivered on time and are value-producing to each client
- Take ownership for specific projects without supervision
- Exhibit strong writing, communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years + relevant Fashion PR experience at an agency or in-house and:
- Be a self-starter and take ownership of projects
- Have excellent editorial and digital media relationships in RTW market editors, features editors.
- Have a positive personality and energy
- Possess excellent client interaction skills
- Have extensive knowledge of the fashion industry
- Have the ability to handle multiple projects and client deadlines at once
- Demonstrate high level strategic thinking skills
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Account Director / VP.