Bradbury Lewis seeks an eager, forward-thinking professional with 5+ years public relations experience and an extensive working knowledge of the Men’s and accessories industry. The desired candidate is laser-focused, accountable, independent and polished with Fashion Week experience and a comprehensive database of strong, senior and director level media contacts. He or she is a strategist, detail-oriented and meticulous with a willingness and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. A proven track record of editorial feature development as well as secured coverage in top titles - The Wall Street Journal, Vogue, The New York Times, Business of Fashion, etc. - must be presented along with examples of client innovation and senior level editorial references.
An overview of responsibilities includes:
- Cultivate high-level relationships with key press contacts and stylists
- Conduct/manage seasonal market appointments and look book distribution
- Develop thoughtful editorial pitch and innovation calendars
- Custom craft account strategy to create on-going news and momentum
- Complete proactive/reactive media outreach and credit checks
- Identify VIP/Influencer dressing and potential collaboration opportunities
- Responsible for client reporting via comprehensive monthly status and sample traffic reports
- Manage account activity and client interaction, driving the day-to-day success and productivity
- Lead and participate in any/all agency events and Fashion Week responsibilities
- Oversee and work hand-in-hand with account team, including coordinator(s) and intern(s)
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years public relations agency or in-house experience, working with high level media and on events
- Focus on accessories market is a plus
- College degree
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- In-depth experience with Fashion GPS
- Ability to manage up and down while being productive, resourceful, working independently and taking initiative
- Fashion Week Event/Show leadership
- Strategic thinker with excellent communications and writing skills
- Familiarity with wide range of traditional and social media platforms
1. English, Full professional proficiency
To Apply: Please send your resume to Gani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bradbury Lewis represents a select group of innovators in the fields of fashion, art and design. Known for a cultivated eye and point of view, the dedicated team garners excellent results for their roster of clients.
With every aspect of growth and development, Bradbury Lewis offers clients thoughtful and fresh ideas on strategy, special projects, innovation, branding, marketing, event production, as well as editorial feature and product placement.