ReQuest Model Management is looking for a couple of driven fashion and photography interns!
Our ideal candidate is a hard-worker who wants to work in a fast-paced, fashion-driven environment. You must be able to work quickly and efficiently, multitask, and have an affinity for the smallest of details. We're a growing & dynamic team and embrace people like family. This is a high-energy environment that requires you to think on your feet and not be afraid.
Responsibilities would include:
- General assistance to the booking and art department teams
- Communicating with models & clients
- Learning how to build model portfolios
- Learning how to take casting-style photos (polaroids/digitals) in-house of our models
- Basic photo retouching
- Designing and printing composite cards
- Great interpersonal communication skills and pleasant (not pheasant) phone presence
- Photoshop, working knowledge of InDesign is a plus, but not required
- Understanding of new and top fashion magazines, brands, photographers, and stylists and desire to learn more about the fashion industry
- A love of the internet and an interest in developing social media trends
- Being bi-lingual is a plus, but not required
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in fashion and photography and in developing their artistic eye.
Previous internship experience is preferred, but not required. Internship credit is available, if applicable. Candidate must live in the NYC area and be available a minimum of 18 hours/week but full time is preferred. Compensation based on experience.
Please send your resume and a cover letter describing why you would be a good fit and links to your personal social media pages (tumblr, instagram, twitter, etc). Also, send 3-5 "novelty" or "fashion" pages you follow to give a feel for your style & aesthetic. We want to see your personality!
To apply, please send your resume to Request.email@example.com.