About Ford Models:
Ford Models is an iconic international modeling agency representing some of the top talent in fashion. Founded in 1946 by its namesakes Eileen and Jerry Ford, Ford Models is the brand that launched and defined the modeling industry. Today Ford Models represents fashion talent around the world and operates its main headquarters in New York City with additional offices in Paris, São Paulo, Los Angeles, Chicago and Miami.
Position: Social Media Coordinator
Ford is hiring a motivated full-time social media coordinator. The ideal candidate should be able to multi-task and able to work in a fast paced collaborative environment.
- Overseeing all social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, blog, etc.
- Scheduling and coordinating business hours, week nights, and weekend posts
- Collaborate with various divisions company wide and assist in developing creative content and social media strategies
- Keeping track of breaking news via all social channels
- Relationship building with key media influencers, celebrities, artists, etc.
- Assist in developing company promotional materials and external partnerships within and beyond fashion industry
- Strategize and assist on all branded events
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience in social media preferably in fashion but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication/organizational skills while being detail oriented
- Must be able to multi-task on various projects at any given time
- Time management, self-starter/motivated, ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player
- Candidate should be passionate about fashion and technology
- Proficiency in Google apps, basic Indesign and Mac OS
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Social Media Coordinator.