Position: Graphic Design Intern for potential full time position in 3 - 6 months
Ford is hiring a motivated full-time intern to join the Art Department. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented team player with an eye for beautiful design. Candidate will be evaluated for a full-time position with the company within 3 - 6 months of internship start date.
- Retouch photographs, including color correcting and resizing images
- Download model images and manage database on servers
- Ensure images are high resolution and upload to web
- Email model materials (images, video, digital polaroids) to clients
- Work with model divisions to design layouts for models books, promos and e–blasts
- Create assets for social media platforms
- Work with Art Department team on specialty digital/print design projects, as needed
- Troubleshoot any website issues with IT Manager
- College degree, preferably in design-related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
- Knowledge of Mac OS
- Strong understanding of typography
- Photo retouching experience preferred, but not required (can be learned on the job)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/requests, adhering to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker
Preferred Skills & Interests
If you possess these skills/interests already, even better!
- Adobe After Effects/motion graphic animation
- Final Cut Pro
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Graphic Design Intern.