The Manager / Senior Account Executive will be responsible for supporting and growing both new and existing accounts. We are looking for an individual who has the ability to identify opportunities and help drive the business to a new area of growth. Big growth opportunity from within.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Candidate ideally will have 5+ Years in the luxury or contemporary women’s market and established relationships with our targeted retailers.
- Candidate with high-growth, start-up experience preferred. This is a player-coach role.
- Candidate with an eagerness to grow a business and have an equity stake in our vision.
- Ability to be a merchant, marketer, and sales driver.
- Ability to foster established relationships as a brand ambassador.
- Ability to work with Department stores and online retail leadership, access sales reports and brand data, analyze and drive conversation, and strategize for the brand and sales growth.
- Manage and grow top line sales and gross margin.
- Drive sales with current accounts for deeper penetration and potential line extensions.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities by utilizing current design and production capabilities to address specific customer needs.
- Identify and secure new accounts, both specialty store and major department stores.
- Develop and foster relationships with online retail partners (EG: Moda Operandi, Net A Porter, etc.)
- Regularly communicate with Design and Merchant teams to ensure that all customer demands are met
- Manage projects from concept to completion.
- Work with production and sales operations to ensure customer orders are properly managed.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales strategies against sales targets, taking into account the return on investment.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Commissions for Sales
- Company Equity
Please send resume to Sales@shophaney.com