ISAIA is an Italian luxury menswear company, specializing in Neapolitan modern, sartorial clothing. ISAIA was established 55 years ago in Naples. Combining old world artisan care in tailoring with simple yet groundbreaking technologies, ISAIA began to manufacture beautiful made-to- measure suits. During the 1950s and ‘60s, ISAIA grew to become one of the most respected tailoring companies in Naples, manufacturing privately for the top Italian stores. Since then, ISAIA has expanded into a global brand sold in numerous high-end department stores and specialty stores.
This internship offers the right candidate an opportunity to learn and develop experience in the premium apparel industry in areas ranging from: Sales, Buying and Distribution. This experience is extremely valuable for a career in the Fashion Industry.
A candidate fit for us:
- You are interested in men’s fashion and global trends.
- You are analytical, detail oriented and have strong time management skills.
- You are able to dedicate a minimum of 16 hours a week.
- You are able to earn school credit at a US accredited college or graduate school.
- Assist in prepping for market appointments
- Compile store / account data
- Manage seasonal samples between market appointments and maintain the appearance of showroom
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.