Journelle is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our rapidly growing retail start-up. The Graphic Designer will report directly to the Marketing Director and work together with a motivated team to create print and web collateral for a multi-brand lingerie company. We are looking for a talented designer who will maintain the brand across all mediums, design and manage online visuals and create printed collateral for all locations. The ideal candidate is self-driven, able to work independently and will be responsible in the creative process from concept to final implementation. Fashion and lifestyle experience is preferred.
- Design all printed collateral, promotional materials and signage
- Design interfaces and web pages based on principles of design and usability
- Create e-blasts, e-commerce promotional spots and online marketing visuals
- Assist with logistics and direction for photo shoots
- Concept window displays, manage logistics and install displays for NY locations
- Archive photography, brand assets and various media
- Manage independent contractors
- Mentor interns and junior level employees
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design
- 4+ years experience in graphic design
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong print production skills and experience with press-checks
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Expert understanding of graphic design, layout and typography
- Ability to understand and apply branding guidelines
- Solid understanding of web/interface design and usability
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of personalities
- Has a good eye and experience in the fashion industry
About Our Company:
Journelle is an innovative lingerie retail concept, built around the idea of indulgence in the everyday. Our goal at Journelle is to curate a lingerie wardrobe for every day that is both lovely and comfortable. We’re passionate about helping women feel great from the inside out, presenting a tastefully-curated selection of lingerie, and providing customers with compassionate, expert assistance.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This position is also eligible for a medical insurance package, paid vacation days and corporate holidays, a generous employee merchandise discount, and team meals.
If you are interested in growing with a fun, dynamic, and creative team please send your resume and either a link or PDF of your design samples attached in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications will be reviewed and if interested you will be contacted within 14 business days. No phone calls please.