Company: Krupp Group
Title: Digital Media Assistant
Position Reports To: Digital Media, Jr. Account Executive
Basic Function: Support the Digital Media team with proactive outreach for accessories, fashion, jewelry clients and lifestyle accounts. Assistant will be responsible for managing existing and cultivating new relationships with online influencers and outlets through giftings, showroom loans, Sponsored posts and Fashion Week programming. This role will be responsible for submitting media lists for giftings to clients, conducting outreach for influencer selections as well as liaising with the clients on product availability and order submission. Order any packaging necessary for shipments, prepare shipments, facilitate pick up/delivery and confirm with the recipient once received.
The Assistant will contribute to each client’s monthly report with an update on the Digital team’s efforts. This role will be tasked with forging new relationships with vendors and third party agencies that would help support our scope of services including but not limited to social platforms, Digital Marketing agencies, and new affiliate networks. The Assistant will also be responsible for pitching and facilitating product placement around holidays and trends. Part of these pitching efforts will include key moments such as the Couture show, GEM show, Fashion Week, Mother’s Day, etc.
Responsibilities also include supporting the Department with constant communication with Jewelry, Accessories and Fashion team to support their initiatives and proactively suggest ways to scale clients in the digital/social space. Maintain activity tracker for ongoing status of items to proactively update the Jr. Account Executive. Explore new opportunities in the blog space beyond traditional Fashion Blogs to pitch clients for coverage.
Oversee interns in monitoring for gifting and loan coverage. Maintain the monitoring list so it accurately reflects current product/client placements to look for.
- Maintain existing relationships while cultivating new ones with online influencers and blog outlets through sponsored posts, giftings, showroom appointments and Fashion Week initiatives.
- Identify new opportunities in the digital space with influencers, outlets and platforms; working to grow our Master List of contacts in various areas of the online/blogger space.
- Proactively prepare monthly reports on behalf of the Digital department.
- Work with the Jewelry, Accessories, Celebrity and Fashion teams to follow the current relevant editors, stylists, celebrities and outlets on Krupp Group’s social channels while media shifts occur.
- Proactively execute approved gifting initiatives for all blogger programs. Identify targets for client approval, get product availability, conduct outreach to influencers, place order with client by given deadline and work with interns for fulfillment, monitoring and press clippings.
- Support sponsored post initiatives: calculate follower and engagement metrics, coordinate billing/invoicing with Finance director, gain client approvals on content prior to each post then send through placements and recap reports as needed.
- Support the internal departments on trend blasts and product placement opportunities with Digital influencers and blogs.
- Proactively pitch story ideas & secure brand coverage with Director (online)
- Create and distribute email blasts to promote new products, special events, etc.
- Research digital media, platforms, conferences, webinars and related industry news to keep the team abreast of notable information and propose client opportunities
- 1-3 years experience
- Inherent interest in Fashion and social media
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Well versed in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Apple computers
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage several clients and their needs simultaneously
- Exhibit a positive team player attitude
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook and familiarity with Fashion GPS is preferred
- PR and or Agency experience preferred
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Digital Media Assistant.