LaFORCE offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. We are seeking self-motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic candidates who will gain invaluable experience and practical industry knowledge.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: writing/assembling press kits, building media lists, managing product requests/samples. Interns will participate in Lunch and Learns with senior level team members and may also engage in agency-wide creative/ brainstorming sessions, help to produce and work at agency events, as well as other relevant tasks depending on team assignments.
- The Fall 2016 Internship program will commence on Wednesday, September 7, 2016 and will run until Friday, December 9, 2016.
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m, with a 1 hour lunch break.
- Interns are required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Interns will gain hands-on experience in exchange for college credit.
- Applicants should be comfortable speaking on the phone and interacting with industry professionals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior multitasking and time-management skills
Our internships are fiercely competitive with a limited number of positions available. Please submit resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, August 19, 2016.