LE BOOK, the bible of the fashion, beauty, design, entertainment, publishing and advertising industries, is looking for staff. Here is your chance to get hands on experience with the creative community. LE BOOK is looking for hardworking, organized, detail oriented, dynamic and aesthetically driven multi-tasker to join our team. The ideal individual will be able to adapt to an ever-changing industry and be able to perform flawlessly under pressure.
CONTENT & PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
- Must have a command of the English language with strong written and verbal skills
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite programs and Quark and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with proofing, color correcting and print production processes
- Interest in the professional creative industry
- Comfortable using both Mac & PC formats
PR & RESEARCH COORDINATOR (temporary position with possibility for full time employment)
- Help promote our CHICAGO CONNECTIONS show, call creatives to invite them to attend, explain what the show is about, schedule phone meetings and actual meetings for the creative team.
- Research and report on industry news, brands, advertising, and creative happenings, see which brands are advertising and reach out to them to attend CONNECTIONS
- Write press releases
- Social Media updates
INDUSTRY RELATIONS INTERNSHIPS
We are looking for interns to help assist the Production department and the PR/Research department. This is a non-paid internship (we offer school credit + travel stipend). This is your chance to be a part of the creative community and build your network.
- Assist in communications with industry professionals; promoting our upcoming trade shows by calling and emailing creatives to attend, assist with pr for the shows
- Confirm info for ad agencies/magazines/pr/brands etc.
- Research and report on industry news, brands, advertising, and creative happenings.
- Researching ad campaigns and posting them on our site
- Help assist with our weekly newsletter
- Social Media outreach and updates
Please send cover letters and résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which position you are applying for. No phone calls please.