We are looking for intern candidates that, under supervision, will explore all aspects of the wholesale fashion sales and marketing business using brands from the Lines Agency brand roster as case studies. Opportunities include market research, sales outreach, relationship building, press outreach and general fashion career development.
We expect interested candidates to be informed and opinionated. We believe strongly in the products and brands we work with, and we strive to have a team of detail oriented polymaths, unafraid to tackle problems with a solution minded approach.
The internship will offer the right candidates the opportunity to gain experience across the spectrum of the fashion business.
- Creative self-starters who are comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications and internet browsers.
- Experience with contact relationship management systems, Google Docs, merchandising math a plus.
- 20 hours per week minimum available to focus on the internship.
- Knowledge and passion for working with fashion brands.
All US citizens, and foreign residents of the US that are properly credentialed to hold an internship in the US.
Send your resume, cover letter, and social media info to email@example.com
Only applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted in relation to their application.
Instagram / Twitter: @linesagency