LoveShackFancy is a bohemian womenswear line. We are currently looking for a design intern to help with Spring and Summer development, available to start in the beginning of August. Must be able to commit 2-3 days per week.
We will provide a daily lunch and transportation stipend for our interns.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Excel
- Must be able to multi-task and be detail oriented
- Basic understanding of garment construction
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- assisting with print and embellishment development
- tracking samples
- assisting at fittings
- creating moodboards
- trend/market research
- communicating with and assisting at factories in the garment district
- specing garments
- sourcing trims
To apply, please send your resume to Maddie at Maddie@loveshackfancy.com