M-B-Y Showroom is a boutique fashion agency and showroom based out of West Hollywood that specializes in the growth of emerging international brands and designers.
M-B-Y is seeking enthusiastic fashion interns who want to gain valuable hands on experience in working with our expanding list of international brands and designers.
Interns will have the opportunity to work closely with our team in the showroom, which includes traditional showroom responsibilities and also creative brand building opportunities with our in-house PR.
Position is unpaid, but academic credit is available. Schedule is flexible, we ask that you be available at least two days a week – but more days are available if desired.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Creating and updating immediate inventory line sheets.
- Tracking/delivering samples and maintaining sample inventory.
- Researching target accounts.
- Reporting on stockist visits.
- Creating marketing materials for account outreach.
- Candidate must be highly-motivated, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and have the ability to multi- task.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Highly organized with proven problem solving skills.
- Ability to take direction well, but also able to work proactively and provide self-direction.
- High level of professionalism, integrity and discretion.
- Knowledge and passion for working with fashion brands.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Mac computers and software.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Fashion Internship.