Fashion brand MZ Wallace currently seeks a strategic business partner who will oversee all facets of human resources. The role will support and drive all aspects of the employee experience including onboarding, talent selection, cross-functional team effectiveness, employee relations, organizational structure & design, leadership development & coaching, and operational support as needed. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial in spirit and be able to thrive working independently and within teams.
- Benefits administration
- Employee relations
- Oversee Personnel policies and procedures
- Performance management
- Policy implementation
- Helps develop departmental goals
- Monitors performance evaluation program
- Employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling
- Assists in evaluation of reports relating to established goals- recommend new procedures to improve efficiency
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years experience working within human resources or recruiting
- Experience working within fashion/retail/wholesale
- Team player
- Ability to manage ambiguity and maintain confidential information
Please send your resume, cover letter and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
MZ Wallace is an equal opportunity employer.