Network is a full-service boutique agency located in Chelsea specializing in luxury accessories and ready to wear. Our clients include Alexandre Birman, Elena Ghisellini, Daniela Villegas, and Lenny Niemeyer among others.
We offer a $20/daily stipend to cover the cost of transportation and lunch. We are looking for proactive, smart and enthusiastic individuals who are hungry to learn about the industry.
*When applying, please indicate in subject line whether you are applying for PR or Wholesale.
Previous fashion internship preferred.
- Support the PR team with day to day press activities and initiatives
- Liaise with editors on a continual basis
- Assist with conceptualizing, planning and executing events
- Spearhead all sample trafficking with mastery of GPS
- Maintain and update press lists
- Miscellaneous administrative duties
- Execute monthly reports for all clients
- Assist day-to-day sales department operations
- Create/analyze selling reports & report developments in Excel
- Prepare showroom for buying appointments (merchandising, showroom maintenance, assisting during appointments, etc)
- Organize the showroom/ incoming and outgoing samples
- Create notes and processing orders
- Assist on event planning, designer personal appearances, etc.
- Market research for potential clients
- Assist CEO on special projects as needed
Please contact: Michelle@networkusainc.com, subject line PR / Wholesale Internship.