Fall 2016 Fashion PR Internship
The Fashion Intern position is a support role to RK PR’s publicity team. It allows the opportunity to see how the public relations world functions. Candidates must be able to earn school credit.
Intern will learn the process of executing a client campaign and work with seasonal product from a diverse group of clients including retailers as well as designers in the swim, ready-to-wear and contemporary categories.
- Support publicists with daily activities, reports and events
- Sample trafficking to magazines, stylists and clients
- Seeking and compiling print and digital press
- Collection and showroom maintenance
- Preparation for on-site events
- Assisting with new media and influencer research
- Assisting with media list compilation for targeted initiatives
- Competitive analysis research
- Sit-in on outreach brainstorms and strategy development
- Interest in media relations and styling
- Strong interest in fashion, entertainment and travel
- Awareness of the niche fashion landscape
- Experience working in Microsoft suite
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Interest in creative collaboration
- Interest in working on events
- PC or Mac computer
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line PR Internship.
About RK PR
RK PR is a bicoastal communications agency working with clients in the fashion, design and lifestyle spaces. Founded in 2014, RK PR takes a 360 approach to public relations, devising creative strategies that cater to unique needs of each client we work with. For more, please visit www.rk-pr.com