Exciting opportunities at beautiful work space in TriBeCa. We, as a team of Satomi Kawakita Jewelry, all value and showcase the highest standards of craftmanship and work ethic in all aspects of the job and require everyone who joins us to do the same. We want someone who loves what we create, what we offer, and what you are going to do with us. We also take great pride in creating a workplace that is like an extended family and offer great benefits for full time employees.
Please read the below carefully for our current opening position(s) and if you think you are the right person, please email us with your resume. No phone calls accepted. Please note that we will only contact the candidates selected for interview.
SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER (FULL-TIME)
We are looking for someone who will lead our sales team and manage daily sales operation. Self-starter who is accountable, responsible, highly-motivated, and not afraid of the challenge of taking a crucial role in a rapidly growing jewelry company. S/he has to be an absolute team-player as well as a great leader of our amazing ladies who pride themselves on helping customers and business partners with warm, professional and respectful manners to match our beautiful jewelry.
This position is responsible for overseeing the achievement of the sales and operational objectives and ensuring to deliver high-quality service to our customers. This includes, but not limited to, marketing, overseeing wholesale operation, providing customer service, operating online store. This position is also responsible for the supervision of all Sales Staff.
- 5+ years experience in either retail, customer relations or account management, preferably in jewelry industry
- 3+ years experience in managing/supervising of 5 people or more
- Efficiency with computer technology and work experience of variety of software programs such as MS Excel, Word, Photoshop, QuickBooks Online, E-Commerce Application, etc., and willingness to learn further
- Ability to plan and execute multiple sales-related projects
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- Authorized to work in the U.S. and ability to travel when necessary
- Experience in e-commerce store management
- Japanese language skills or experience with Japanese cooperate clients is a BIG plus
To apply, please email your resume at email@example.com, subject line Sales Operations Manager.