Silent Models is looking for a creative, passionate sales agent to help manage our growing roster of talent. You will be responsible for creating career opportunities, ranging from developing new faces to managing the careers of top established talent. The job will entail working very closely with our talent to develop strategies aimed at maximizing their earnings potential and long-term professional accomplishments.
To be successful, you will need to develop and establish deep and trusted relationships with photographers, designers, editors, stylists and casting directors, through targeted outreach to key members of the fashion industry. This exciting and challenging position will require hustle, grit, and the foresight to recognize potential career opportunities for the talent you will be representing. The position requires outgoing networkers who are passionate about sales, that are team players and that are not afraid of rejection. You will also need to be proficient with social media and technology, especially in terms of how they are impacting the modeling industry and fashion industry more generally.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Experience generating leads from cold emails or calls
- High velocity sales experience; a habit of negotiating and closing transactions daily
- Proficiency in email productivity tools (e.g. Cirrus Insight) and experience using Salesforce.com
- Over-achievement of quota
- Knowledge of fashion industry players and dynamics
- Prior experience selling into the fashion industry a major plus!
- Play a major role in helping grow one of the top women’s boutique modeling agencies into an international player
- 10 paid vacation days
- The opportunity to own equity in the business
- Open air office located in the heart of the Fashion District
- Base salary of $30-50k with a generous commission structure, enabling all-in annual compensation of $75k or more
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Silent Models NY offers a highly personalized approach to developing and managing talent. Each and every one of our models is carefully selected by our international team, who ensure that each contributes in a significant and unique way to our aesthetic. We set ourselves apart from our peers by remaining boutique-sized and by fostering and maintaining meaningful relationships with our handpicked talent. Despite its customized, small-scale approach to talent management, Silent has achieved a significant industry presence, representing top talent such as Mathilde Brandi, Line Brems, Antonia Wesseloh, Camilla Christensen and Dasha Denisenko. Our client list includes Celine, MAC, Rodarte, Balmain, Louis Vuitton, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria's Secret, Harper's Bazaar, Purple magazine, W Magazine and Vogue.